Friday 30 October 2009

Stigandnasty's Spotify Blog

The Spotify software allows me, just for a while, to imagine I've fulfilled one of my ambitions. To have my own Radio show. Ok its a show nobody much listens too and one in which I never get to speak, but what the hell.

Talking to Bingobison one evening, trying to justify my selections on the "90% Dead Free" playlist it struck me that I’d like to write a wee bit about most of the tracks I was selecting.

There are three playlists to have a look at, the original "90% Dead Free" An Alternate takes playlists, with songs I'll probably mention when I write about the main list and finally a collaborative list for seanb and Bingobison (and anyone else) to play about in.

So here we are. Comments are very welcome, even if it’s just to say hi but I'd love to hear what you think about my selections.


1 comment:

  1. bingobison is me David.... and the reason for the Spotify playlist being called '90% dead free' was to entice me into his listening lair.... cos the bloody Grateful Dead leave me cold

    ReplyDelete